What are the benefits of acupuncture?
The aim of acupuncture treatment is to regulate energy and blood flow within the body and balance yin and yang. The benefits of acupuncture can been seen in a wide range of medical conditions, for example emotional disorders (anxiety, depression) to digestive complaints (nausea, vomiting, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome).
What can be treated with acupuncture?
- Relieve pain
- Relieve insomnia
- Improve male and female fertility
- Relieve tinnitus
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Reduce weight gain
- Improves libido
- Reduce menopausal symptoms
- Is anti-inflammatory
- Helps clear acne
- Restores sense of smell
- Relieves restless leg syndrome
- Relieves IBS
- Reduce dementia and improve cognitive behaviour
- Improves type II diabetes
- Relieves carpal tunnel syndrome