Acupuncturist - Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine
Dr (TCM) D'Alberto understands that many women have to navigate and find information on their fertility issues so they can make informed decisions. It's like having to project-manage your own fertility journey and research it as the same time. With his wealth of experience and information gained from many women undergoing fertility, he can act as a sounding board to bounce ideas and questions off. This has helped many women gain a fast understanding of what to expect and what options to take to get the best results.
Why Choose Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto
Dr (TCM) D'Alberto is a specialist fertility consultant and has helped many woman conceive through natural or assisted conception.
- My practice aims to integrate holistic fertility techniques based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a full understanding of western reproduction theory/practice. I believe this approach optimises your chances of both conceiving and maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
- After careful assessment, I provide tailor made fertility packages which combine acupuncture, herbal formulas and dietary advice specifically designed to support your individual fertility needs. This may range from responding to unexplained infertility, recurrent miscarriage, specific conditions such as hormonal imbalance and endometriosis, or supporting you through IVF.
- I recognise that many women are trying to conceive later in life and primary and secondary infertility is a major concern. A large percentage of our patients are 35+ and successfully conceive with our support.
- I also offer fertility packages for men aimed at improving sperm production and promoting overall health in order to optimise successful conception. At my practice you will receive one to one support, usually on a weekly basis where your progress will be carefully monitored in a caring, comfortable and knowledgeable environment.
- I understand that people need to work and therefore offer evening and weekend appointments to accommodate work schedules. Weekly appointments are flexible to adapt to changing work patterns and family needs.
For a complete list of recent research into the benefits of acupuncture for fertility, please click here.
Call 0118 9793 109 or email email@example.com to arrange a free telephone consultation with Dr (TCM) D'Alberto. He can tell you if and how he can help you and decide if he is the right practitioner for you.