Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine
Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto has been practising acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine for over 10 years and comes from a family of acupuncturists. He is a leading acupuncture expert in the UK and Berkshire and is regulary called upon to coach other acupuncturists and lead in the field of acupuncture. He has a worldwide reputation that has come from striving the field of acupuncture and Chinese medicine forth into the world via his publications and running the ejournal Chinese Medicine Times.
He graduated from the world renowned university for acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine; Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China after a 5 year full time degree and has gone on to learn from worldwide experts in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine over the last 10 years.
Dr (TCM) D'Alberto understands that many people have to navigate and find information on their own health issues so they can make informed decisions. With his wealth of experience and information gained from many people on the same path, he can act as a sounding board to bounce ideas and questions off. This has helped many people gain a fast understanding of what to expect and what options to take to get the best results. He likes to impart his knowledge onto his patients so they can understand the simple logic of Chinese medicine theory and see how they can optimise their life to get the best health they can.
Dr (TCM) D'Alberto practices acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine full time from his own private clinic in Wokingham Berkshire. You can arrange a one on one consultation by calling 0118 979 3109 where Dr (TCM) D'Alberto will undertake a full consultation and explain how Chinese medicine and acupuncture can help with a tailor made treatment plan.
Why Choose Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto
Dr (TCM) D'Alberto can help with a variety of conditions using acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine.
- My practice aims to integrate holistic techniques based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a full understanding of western theory/practice.
- After careful assessment, I provide tailor made health plans which combine acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine as well as dietary and lifestyle advice specifically designed to support your individual needs.
- At my private clinic you will receive one to one support with acupuncture, usually on a weekly basis where your progress will be carefully monitored in a caring, comfortable and knowledgeable environment.
- I understand that people need to work and therefore offer evening and weekend appointments to accommodate work schedules. Weekly appointments are flexible to adapt to changing work patterns and family needs.
- Chinese herbal formulas are tailor made for each person. Unlike over the counter, small black pills, which can't be modified. This allows a perfect formula to be prescribed for a person's individual health needs.
- I offer an out of hours acupuncture service for the needs of fertility patients with embryo transfers.
- My success rates are outstanding and are reflected in my patient testimonals.