Why choose Attilio D'Alberto?
I graduated from the world renowned Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China after completing their five year full time medical degree program. Since then, I have gone on to learn from worldwide experts in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine over the last 12 years.
I am able to support people during emotionally difficult times and can help them resolve emotional issues.
Apart from offering acupuncture and Chinese herbs, I also give dietary advice, lifestyle optimisation tips and emotional and spiritual life coaching.
- My practice aims to integrate holistic techniques based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a full understanding of western theory/practice.
- After careful assessment, I provide tailor made health plans which combine acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine as well as dietary and lifestyle advice specifically designed to support your individual needs.
- At my private clinics you will receive one to one support with acupuncture, where your progress will be carefully monitored in a caring, comfortable and knowledgeable environment.
- I understand that people need to work and therefore offer evening and weekend appointments to accommodate work schedules. Weekly appointments are flexible to adapt to changing work patterns and family needs.
- Chinese herbal formulas are tailor made for each person. This allows for the perfect formula to be prescribed for a person’s individual health needs.
- I'm able to offer emotional support for people going through difficult and stressful times.
- I offer out of hours service to those undergoing IVF treatment so as to support them every step of the way.
- For the convenience of my patients, I practice from my own clinic in Wokingham, Berkshire as well as in central London.