About Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto
- Bachelor of Medicine (Beijing)
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- BSc (Hons) Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council, the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and the British Fertility Society
- Fertility and High FSH Specialist
- Licensed Acupuncturist and Chinese Medical Herbalist
- Holds full personal and public liability insurance
- Owner of Chinese Medicine Times and Wokingham Therapy Clinic
Dr (TCM) D'Alberto graduated from Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine with a Bachelor of Medicine and from Middlesex University with a BSc (Hons) in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
The full time, five year degree included extensive study of western medicine, three years clinical experience and six months internship at two of the largest hospitals in Beijing, China. It is considered to be the most comprehensive degree program in the UK and Europe.
Dr (TCM) D'Alberto is a specialist fertility consultant and has helped many women conceive through natural or assisted conception. His aim is to integrate holistic fertility techniques based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a full understanding of western reproduction theory / practice. He believes this approach optimises your chances of both conceiving and maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
Dr (TCM) D'Alberto has published many arcticles in medical journals, healthcare magazines and medical web sites. Click here to read these articles and discover more about Chinese medicine.
He is also the owner of the world renowned news portal for acupuncture and Chinese medicine, titled Chinese Medicine Times.