A powerful and concise understanding of natural conception from fact-based research.
For couples trying to conceive a baby naturally.
Why choose Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto?
I have over 15 years' experience in treating a wide range of health problems.
I graduated from Middlesex University in London and the world renowned Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China after completing their five year full time medical degree program.
Since then, I have continued to learn from worldwide leading experts and am highly recommended.
I have a worldwide reputation in the field of Chinese medicine from my numerous health publications.
I have nearly completed writing three fertility books, which has helped make me a fertility expert.
I'm a fully licensed and insured member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC), the Assiciation of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ATCM) and the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (RCHM) and adhere to the professional standards authority.
I use specific acupuncture points to affect and regulate the flow of qi and balance Yin and Yang so as to restore good health.
My commitment to your health
- My practice integrates holistic techniques based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a full understanding of western medicine
- After careful assessment, I will provide you with a tailor made health plan that combines traditional acupuncture treatment, Chinese herbal medicine and dietary / lifestyle advice specifically designed to offer effective treatment
- Appointments are flexible to adapt to your changing work patterns and family needs
- Chinese herbal formulas are tailor made for your unique health needs
- I offer out of hours service to those undergoing IVF treatment so I can support them every step of the way, including out of hours embryo transfers
- For the convenience of my patients, I have an acupuncture clinic in Wimpole Street, London W1, Twickenham, London Borough of Richmond and in Wokingham, Berkshire
- A lot of doctors now recommend acupuncture for various health problems. Whilst more private health insurers now offer acupuncture treatment.
- If you have any questions, please contact me