I've helped many people with chronic pain become pain free even when painkillers don't work. The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) recommends the use of acupuncture for chronic pain.
Why choose Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto?
I have 20 years clinical experience in treating a wide range of health problems using acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine.
I graduated from Middlesex University in London and the world renowned Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China after completing their five year full time medical degree program.
Since then, I have continued to learn from worldwide leading acupuncture experts and am highly recommended.
I have a worldwide reputation in the field of Chinese medicine from my numerous health publications.
I'm a fully licensed and insured member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) that adheres to the professional standards authority, the British Acupuncture Association (BAA) and the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ATCM).
I use various styles of acupuncture to affect and regulate the flow of energy and blood to restore good health.
My commitment to your health
- My practice integrates holistic techniques based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a full understanding of western medicine
- After careful assessment, I will provide you with a tailor made health plan that combines traditional acupuncture treatment, Chinese herbal medicine and dietary / lifestyle advice specifically designed to offer effective long term treatment
- Appointments are flexible to adapt to your changing work patterns and family needs
- Chinese herbal formulas are tailor made for your unique health needs
- I offer out of hours service to those undergoing IVF treatment so I can support them every step of the way, including out of hours embryo transfers
- For the convenience of my patients, I have an acupuncture clinic in Wimpole Street, London W1, Twickenham, London Borough of Richmond and in Wokingham, Berkshire
- A lot of doctors now recommend acupuncture for various health problems. Unfortunately, many doctors refer their patients to physiotherapists who have just done a short course in acupuncture.
- If you have any questions, please contact me