Why choose Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto?
I have been practising Chinese medicine for over 14 years and come from a family of Chinese medicine doctors.
I graduated from the world renowned Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China after completing their five year full time medical degree program.
Since then, I have continued to learn from worldwide leading acupuncture experts.
I have an excellent reputation in the field of acupuncture and Chinese medicine from my various academic publications.
I'm a fully licensed and insured member of the British Acupuncture Council and the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine.
I'm available to answer questions after appointments via email, text or telephone.
My commitment to your health
- My practice integrates holistic techniques based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a full understanding of western medicine.
- After careful assessment, I will provide you with a tailor made health plan which combines traditional acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and dietary / lifestyle advice specifically designed to support your individual needs.
- I am able to offer you support during emotionally difficult times and can help you resolve emotional issues.
- I'm able to you offer several styles of traditional acupuncture to give you the best possible treatment.
- Appointments are flexible to adapt to your changing work patterns and family needs.
- I understand that you need to work and therefore offer evening appointments to accommodate work schedules.
- Chinese herbal formulas are tailor made for your unique health needs.
- I offer out of hours service to those undergoing IVF treatment so I can support them every step of the way.
- For the convenience of my patients, I have clinics in Twickenham, London and in Wokingham, Berkshire.