Why choose Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto?
I have been practising Chinese medicine for over 13 years and come from a family of Chinese medicine doctors.
I graduated from the world renowned Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China after completing their five year full time medical degree program.
Since then, I have continued to learn from worldwide leading acupuncture experts.
I have an excellent reputation in the field of acupuncture and Chinese medicine from my various academic publications.
I'm a fully licensed and insured member of the British Acupuncture Council and the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine.
My commitment to you
- My practice integrates holistic techniques based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a full understanding of western medicine.
- After careful assessment, I will provide you with a tailor made health plan which combines acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and dietary / lifestyle advice specifically designed to support your individual needs.
- I am able to offer you support during emotionally difficult times and can help you resolve emotional issues.
- I'm able to you offer several styles of acupuncture to give you the best possible acupuncture treatment.
- Appointments are flexible to adapt to your changing work patterns and family needs.
- I understand that you need to work and therefore offer evening appointments to accommodate work schedules.
- Chinese herbal formulas are tailor made for your unique health needs.
- I offer out of hours service to those undergoing IVF treatment so I can support them every step of the way.
- For the convenience of my patients, I practice in Twickenham and in Wokingham.