Watch my short introductory video where I introduce myself and answer commonly asked questions about traditional Chinese medicine and statutory regulation in the UK. Watch video...
Why choose Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto?
I have over 14 years' experience in treating a wide range of health problems.
I graduated from the world renowned Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China after completing their five year full time medical degree program.
Since then, I have continued to learn from worldwide leading experts.
I have a worldwide reputation in the field of Chinese medicine from my numerous health publications.
I'm a fully licensed and insured member of the British Acupuncture Council and the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine and adhere to the professional standards authority.
I practice Chinese acupuncture based on traditional Chinese medicine and not western medical acupuncture.
I use specific acupuncture points to affect the flow of qi and restore balance and good health.
My commitment to your health
- My practice integrates holistic techniques based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a full understanding of western medicine.
- After careful assessment, I will provide you with a tailor made health plan that combines traditional acupuncture treatment, Chinese herbal medicine and dietary / lifestyle advice specifically designed to offer effective treatment
- Appointments are flexible to adapt to your changing work patterns and family needs
- Chinese herbal formulas are tailor made for your unique health needs
- I offer out of hours service to those undergoing IVF treatment so I can support them every step of the way
- For the convenience of my patients, I have an acupuncture clinic in Twickenham, London and in Wokingham, Berkshire
- Most doctors now recommend acupuncture for various health problems. If you have any questions, please contact me.