I've helped many people with chronic pain become pain free even when strong painkillers don't work. The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) recommends the use of acupuncture for chronic pain relief.
Why choose me
I graduated from Middlesex University in London and the world renowned Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China after completing their five-year full time medical degree program.
Since then, I have continued to learn from worldwide leading acupuncture experts and am highly recommended.
I have a worldwide reputation in the field of Chinese medicine from my numerous health publications.
I am recommended by the NHS for antenatal support.
I blend western science and traditional Chinese medicine theories together to deliver a complete system of healthcare.
My commitment to your health
- After careful assessment, I will provide you with a tailor-made health plan that combines traditional acupuncture treatment, Chinese herbal medicine and dietary / lifestyle advice specifically designed to offer long term health benefits.
- Appointments are flexible to adapt to your changing work patterns and family needs.
- Chinese herbal medicines are tailor made for your unique health requirements.
- I offer out-of-hours acupuncture treatment to those undergoing IVF to help increase the success rates of pregnancy.
- For your convenience, I have acupuncture clinics in Twickenham, Richmond and in Wokingham, Berkshire.
- If you are unable to see me at one of my clinics, I offer online consultations for general health, fertility advice and for Chinese herbal medicine.
- A lot of GPs now recommend acupuncture for a variety of health problems. Many private health insurers cover my acupuncture treatment.
- If you have any questions, please schedule a free 10-minute chat with me.