I've helped many people with chronic pain become pain free even when painkillers don't work. The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) recommends the use of acupuncture for chronic pain.
Why choose Dr (TCM) Attilio D'Alberto?
I graduated from Middlesex University in London and the world renowned Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China after completing their five-year full time medical degree program.
Since then, I have continued to learn from worldwide leading acupuncture experts and am highly recommended.
I have a worldwide reputation in the field of Chinese medicine from my numerous health publications.
I am a fully licensed and insured member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) that adheres to the professional standards authority, the Association of Acupuncture Clinicians (AAC) and the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ATCM).
I practice traditional Chinese medicine; including acupuncture, cupping, moxibustion, and Chinese herbal medicine. I blend western and Chinese medical theories together to deliver a complete system of healthcare.
I use various styles of acupuncture to affect and regulate the flow of energy and blood to restore good health.
My commitment to your health
- My practice integrates holistic techniques based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a broad understanding of western medicine.
- After careful assessment, I will provide you with a tailor-made health plan that combines traditional acupuncture treatment, Chinese herbal medicine and dietary / lifestyle advice specifically designed to offer long term health benefits.
- Appointments are flexible to adapt to your changing work patterns and family needs.
- Chinese herbal medicines are tailor made for your unique health requirements.
- I offer out of hours service to those undergoing IVF treatment so I can support them every step of the way.
- For your convenience, I have acupuncture clinics in Twickenham, Teddington, both in the London Borough of Richmond and in Wokingham, Berkshire.
- If you are unable to see me at one of my clinics, I offer online consultations for health or fertility advice and for Chinese herbal medicine.
- A lot of doctors now recommend acupuncture for a variety of health problems. Many private health insurers now cover my acupuncture treatment for a range of health problems.
- If you have any questions, schedule a free 10-minute chat with me.