Trying to get pregnant is one of the most stressful things a person can go through. But you are not alone, as I can support you through the process.
There are many causes of infertility in both men and women. The main fertility problems are:
- Amenorrhoea (no periods)
- Anovulation (not ovulating)
- Endometriosis (uterus lining residue)
- High FSH levels (higher than normal levels of follicle stimulating hormone)
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Low AMH levels (lower than normal levels of Antimullerian hormone)
- Male infertility (low sperm count, motility or morphology)
- Low testosterone levels in men
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome - too many follicles on the ovaries)
- Repeated IVF failures
- Unexplained infertility (biomedicine can't find the cause)
- Premature ovarian failure (low fertility at a fertile age)
How to get pregnant book
To boost your chances of getting pregnant you need to know the basics about your fertility. Read my self-help book on how to get pregnant titled My Fertility Guide.