Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Herbal Prices
- First consultation with acupuncture (includes dietary and lifestyle advice) - £60 (book online and get £5 off)
- Follow up sessions - £45
- First Chinese herbal consultation (includes dietary and lifestyle advice) - £45*
- Follow up consultations - £35*
* The cost of herbs are additional
- Tailor made herbal medicine - £27.50 per week
- Into capsules or tablets - £5 per week
- Re-ordering of herbal prescription without a consultation - £10 admin fee
- First session with moxa sticks and home use instructions - £50
- First session - £50
- Follow up session - £40
- Out of hours acupuncture (before 10am or after 8pm on weekdays or anytime on Sundays and public holidays) - additional £15 per session
- A lot of private insurance companies now accept acupuncture in their policies.
There is no referral fee for current patients being treated by Dr (TCM) D'Alberto who want fertility tests. For non-patients, there is a £50 referral fee.
- Pregnancy Test - £41
- Antimullerian Hormone (AMH) - £96
- Follicle Stimulation Hormone (FSH) - day 2/3 - £36
- Harmony Test - £350
- Luteinising Hormone (LH) - £36
- Oestrogen - £36
- Prolactin - £36
- NK Cell Biopsy - £390
- Progesterone - day 21 - £36
- Semen Analysis - £149
- Semen DNA Fragmentation - £363
- Testosterone - £36
All fertility tests are performed at a private clinic in central London. Additional tests are available upon request.
I've teamed up with Future Health Biobank to offer freezing of new born's umbilical cord for future stem cell use if they fall ill. Use our offer code ACU01 to get 10% off their rates.